Blade MCPx Scale Bodies
"Skin" your Blade MCPx helicopter with a scale body.
Quickly create a scale profile body for your Blade MCPx helicopter. These light-weight, easy-to-make bodies
fit right on your MCPx frame and add an element of scale flying to your helicopter fun.
How to make:
- Save the PDF file by clicking the PDF image.
- Print PDF (or JPG) on glossy photo paper
- Spray a coat of clear lacquer on the color print. Let dry
- Apply some clear packing tape to the back side to add rigidity
- Cut out the side panels and top
- Punch holes for grommets with 1/8" sharpened brass tube
- Use a black "sharpie" marker to "paint" the cut edges black
- Fold the center section on fold lines
- Tape (blue masking) center section to one side panel to hold in position
- Use a small stick or exacto knife with old blade to glue tabs. .. thick CA
- Let dry (optionally tape with transparent Scotch tape
- Glue other side to center section.
- glue tail boom end and internal brace piece in place
- Go fly... have fun!